I decided today, that on Sundays I will be doing an Instagram Phone Dump. I don’t feel like this really needs much explanation….so now, I will let the pictures do the talking….
1. One of many towels that I will be cross stitching for Christmas this year….this one (as you can see) is a work in progress.
2. A shot of my desk at work. This week I was preparing music for two upcoming Advent services, and a Christmas concert,
3. Mom and I in Frankenmuth (dad took the pic). We did a little Christmas shopping in Frankenmuth Michigan this week, and if you haven’t been there, or don’t know what I’m talking about Click Here!
We got LOTS of shopping done!
4. My favorite store! Yankee Candle! Mom was on a mission to find a Jelly Donut Candle. This is a scent that we got her for Christmas last year and she LOVED it….this trip we ended up with Maple Pancakes, needless to say, the house smells AMAZING!!
5. This is a Chocolate Turtle Cupcake from Sugar High Bakery in Frankenmuth. They are winners of Food Network’s Cupcake wars! This was an awesome cupcake!
Blessings to all,