I’m really slacking this week, and I can’t come up with anything other than Microbiology or Psychology. Since I don’t want to bore you to death with that, I’m making this a theme post.
Make sure you go to Conversion Diary, and check out Jen and the others……
1. I just started going to a Christian Fiction book club, and I will be leading our January meeting. For January we will be reading Randy Singer’s legal thriller Directed Verdict. This is one of my all time favorites! Check it out!
2. I finished reading Tess Gerritsen’s The Silent Girl, if you like a good mystery I would recommend ALL of her books, they will keep you rivited.
3. In sticking with the book theme, Les Miserables is coming out on Christmas Day! I cannot wait to go see this movie! The book was marvelous, and I’m sure the film won’t disappoint.
4. There is no better thing than getting a book delivered to your house! I just got my shipment of text books for the winter semester, and am quite excited!
5. I’m really looking forward to the movie adaptation of the Guernsey Literary, and Potato Peel Pie Society, slated to come out sometime in 2013, directed by Kenneth Branagh…I LOVE Branagh; He was my favorite Hamlet, and as annoying as his character was, I loved him in Harry Potter! I’m sure that he will do this story justice!
6. I would recommend if you enjoy light, fun reading check out the Savannah From Savannah series by Denise Hildreth, they are funny and lighthearted. I read this series at least once a year. It’s one that I just keep going back to….they are THAT good!
7. Do you have any book recommendations? Something that you love to read? Your Favorite book, author, series??? Let me know in the comments!
Let me leave you with this: