This year seems to have really flown…I can’t believe it’s November already! Time to start the transition into Christmas music!
Now onto the point of this post…I’m joining Conversion Diary like always, so head over there and take a look, or if that’s how you found me I say, Thank You!
1. Midterm exams are over! One of the most stressful parts of school for me are the exams….I get horrible test anxiety…and I am so glad that midterms are done!
2. Tuesday was Microbiology….I’m sorry if you’re tired of hearing about this class! We didn’t get to taste the yogurt that we made last week (it smelled terrible! Something went wrong somewhere in the process ruining everyone’s experiment). That class is making me paranoid. I promised myself that I wouldn’t become a germaphobe…but that is slowly changing!
3. This year our church did a Trunk or Treat….that was moved inside because of the weather. I helped paint faces, and had SO. MUCH.FUN!
4. I worked the Trunk or Treat, but I didn’t dress up for Halloween this year….I normally do homemade costumes, but I don’t have a great track record with them. One year I decided to go as the White Witch from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. It was working out fine, until mom and I tried to make the crown….using kind of like a poster board type paper….people thought I’d dressed as the Pope. That year I was the White Witch without a crown.
This year, I thought I’d go as Belle pre-Beast.
I have a blue dress, a white apron, and had a basket of books. I got dressed, did my hair, came out of my room, and this discussion followed:
Dad: Who are you supposed to be?
Mom: (trying to help) Can’t you tell?
Dad: uhhhh, no.
Mom: Belle from Beauty and The Beast….you know, right at the beginning?
Me: Yeah….if I have to explain it, then that probably means it doesn’t work. I’ll go change….
(I had rehearsal that night anyway, so I went as Megan, the French Horn player…no costume required.)
5. If you are from Michigan, and I tell you that I was at Bronner’s this week, you will understand what I’m talking about when I say…..IT WAS WONDERFUL! The lights, the music, the trees, oh my goodness!
For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about….Bronner’s is located in Frankenmuth Michigan, and is called Michigan’s Christmas Wonderland. Though it’s open year round, they specialize in one thing: Christmas! I equate it with seeing Cinderella’s castle at Disney World for the first time. You walk in, and are speechless…you can’t do anything but just stare, and move forward with the crowd….but maybe that’s just me….I LOVE Christmas (can ya tell?)
6. Michigan plays the Minnesota Golden Gophers tomorrow….GO Blue!
7. I went to Costco for the FIRST TIME today! I. AM. IN. LOVE! I just couldn’t leave! What a wonderful place! : )
Have a blessed weekend everyone! Don’t forget to turn your clocks BACK!!